Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Fender American Original '50s Telecaster Maple Fingerboard - Butterscotch Blonde
The ultimate blue-collar guitar, the Telecaster launched a musical revolution when we released it. Quickly adopted by working guitarists who were enamoured with its trend-setting sound, feel and unique style, the Telecaster laid the foundation for modern country, blues and even heavy metal (in Jimmy Page’s hands). The American Original ‘50s Telecaster has all of the authentic Fender touches that made the Telecaster a star of the studio and stage, adding modern feel and pickup switching to this classic guitar.
- Series: American Original
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1952 "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Phenolic
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Dimensions: 6.40x17.50x43.80 IN
- Weight: 23.80 LB
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Fender products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.