Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Ibanez EHB1005SMS EHB Ergonomic Headless 5-String Bass Guitar w/ Bag - Emerald Green Metallic Matte
• neck type EHB55pc Roasted Maple/Walnut neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods
• top/back/body American Basswood body
• fretboard Roasted Birdseye Maple fretboardAbalone off-set dot inlay
• fret Medium Stainless Steel frets
• number of frets 24
• bridge MR5HS bridge
• string space 18mm
• neck pickup Bartolini® BH2 neck pickupPassive
• bridge pickup Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickupPassive
• equaliser Vari-mid 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
• factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
• strings D'Addario® EXL170-5SL
• string gauge .045/.065/.080/.100/.130
• hardware color Black
• Scale : 889mm/35" - 838mm/33"
• a : Width 45mm at NUT
• b : Width 74mm at 24F
• c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
• d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
• Radius : 500mmR
• Recommended Case MRB500C
• Gig bag included
• Luminescent side dot inlay
• Schaller S-Locks strap lock pins
• Ibanez custom headpieces
Ergonomic body design
The EHB’s headless construction and specially designed body enable the player to maintain a similar playing position whether seated or standing.
Slanted body back
The top half of the back of the body is slanted which allows the bass to rest slightly closer to the player’s body for better control and a more ergonomic feel.
Comfortably rounded body edge, Chambered body
Its contoured, ergonomic design and chambered body make for a lightweight, well-balanced, and comfortable instrument that’s excellent for long sets or practice session.
Scooped cut on the body back
There is extra carving on the back of the body behind the lower horn for easier upper fret access.
5pc Roasted Maple/Walnut neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods
The Roasted Maple in the neck is heat-treated to increase stability, durability, moisture resistance, and tolerance of temperature changes.
Luminescent side dot inlays
Luminescent side dot inlay provides clear visibility in dark environments.
Vari-Mid 3-Band EQ w/EQ bypass switch
The Vari-mid 3-band EQ features a variable mid-frequency control which allows you to dial in an incredibly wide range of sounds. There is also an EQ bypass switch for passive operation with the treble control acting as a passive tone control when the EQ is bypassed.
MR5HS mono rail bridge w/string spacing adjustable saddles
The MR5HS bridge is designed especially for the EHB basses and features wide intonation range. Each bridge piece is independently and securely attached to the body for maximum vibration transfer, and the saddles are adjustable for string spacing +/-1.5mm, answering every bassist’s individual string spacing demands, no matter what playing style. Teflon washers are used on each tuner for a smooth tuning action.
Schaller S-Locks strap pins and Neutrik locking jack
Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins and a Neutrik locking jack hold the strap and cable securely.
Detachable Finger ramp
A detachable Finger ramp is included for comfortable finger picking.
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Ibanez products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.