Overview of Arturia Audio Fuse Revision 2 Audio Interface (Black)
AudioFuse Rev 2 is a high audio quality interface, rich in studio features, with AudioFuse Creative Suite effects bundle for software effects. Pristine studio quality is at the heart of AudioFuse, with each of its components promising the highest possible audio excellence. Its >131.5dB A-weighted EIN rating guarantees the widest dynamic range for your audio, class-leading signal-to-noise ratios on the preamps and the purest discrete analog signal paths to ever grace an audio interface. Add to this a host of connectivity options, and the hands-on workflow approach, AudioFuse is set to be the center of your studio.
- Outstanding audio quality: using the latest technology, best converters, and revolutionary electronics designs, AudioFuse is all about the crystal clear sound.
- Included AudioFuse Creative Suite: includes a selection of Arturia's most-loved Compressors, Preamps, Filters, Delays, and more, for the ultimate hardware / software combination for recording and mixing.
- Huge connectivity: from space saving breakout MIDI cables to multi-channel ADAT, bespoke combijack/XLR preamps with direct insert points to twin A/B switchable outputs, AudioFuse is has it all- even a talkback mic.
- Exclusive technology: created from the ground up, Arturia's engineers developed their own exclusive, low noise DiscretePRO® preamps to ensure your recordings are pristinely captured with absolutely zero color.
- Versatile headphone system: never hunt for an adapter again, AudioFuse features 2 discrete independent headphone outputs, both containing 3.5mm and 6.35mm sockets.
- Multi-platform powerhouse: AudioFuse supports you in the way you work, however that may be. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and even Linux (apart from control software), this is truly a next-gen interface.
- Ultra-low latency: with round-trip latency as low as 3ms, and direct control over the input and computer playback blend, AudioFuse will keep you in the groove and performing your best.
- Robust construction: solid as a rock and cleverly designed, the moveable controls on the control panel of AudioFuse can be protected using the lid, keeping you safe from accidentally changing levels or settings when performing or recording.
- Guitar reamping: streamlining your creative process and releasing your full potential in the studio, using AudioFuse's multiple Hi-Z inputs and dedicated reamp output make complex guitar tracking a piece of cake.
- The perfect monitoring solution: multiple outputs, outstandingly quiet analog components, and audiophile quality AD/DA convertors make AudioFuse the ultimate studio tool for listening and comparing.
- Microphone Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 4
- Line Outputs: 2
- Monitor Outputs: 2 Pairs
- Headphone Outputs: 2x 6.25mm / 2x 3.5mm / DC coupled
- Reamping Output: Yes
- RIAA Phono Preamp: Yes
- Integrated Talkback: Yes
- "No latency" Monitoring Mixer: Yes
- USB hub Sockets: 3 x USB2
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- Effect Inserts: 2
- ADAT: 8 in, 8 out up to 48khz / 4 in, 4 out up to 96kHz
- S/PDIF In, Out: Yes
- Wordclock In, Out: Yes
- Data Connection: Micro USB2
- Power Modes: PSU, USB, Powerbank
- System Requirements: OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU, 1GB free hard disk space, Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster, Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster.721
- Included Software: AudioFuse Control Center, AudioFuse Creative Suite, Analog Lab Lite
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Arturia products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.