Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Arturia Mini Brute 2S - Analogue Synthesizer / Sequencer
An exciting evolution in the MiniBrute story, MiniBrute 2S stays true to the raw sound-shaping power of the iconic original, while adding thrilling new features and possibilities. Combining the best elements of an analog synthesizer with an intuitive step-sequencer and exciting semi-modular architecture, MiniBrute 2S was made to inspire. Its parameters are clearly laid out and create sound that’s packed with personality and attitude. Its multi-pattern, triple-layer, 64-step sequencer offers exciting new ways of creating music, but takes the pain out of pattern programming. A serious standalone synth, MiniBrute 2S can also be augmented by using its expanded patchbay, and become the center of your modular system. Hook it up to a RackBrute and keep your whole collection in a stylish, robust Eurorack ecosystem. A beautifully thought-out sequencing analog synth, an essential link to the modular world, and an instrument that will grow with you. MiniBrute 2S will help you create sounds that no one has ever heard before.
A powerful standalone synth, MiniBrute 2S gives you hands-on control, letting you create unique sounds that will set you apart from the crowd. There’s nothing quite like thrill of hearing your sound come to life in your hands; singing as you tweak your VCO waveforms; growling as you ride your LFO; and screaming as you push the Steiner-Parker filter. Through organic programming with near-infinite possibilities, MiniBrute 2S opens up an exciting universe of sound for you to explore. More than the sum of its parts, MiniBrute 2S takes everything you know about synths and turns it upside-down, letting you rewrite the rules. Featuring a comprehensive modulation matrix with dozens of sources and destinations at your disposal, you can start rewiring its signal paths to conjure up truly exciting sounds that have never been heard before.
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO’s: VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing), VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave); Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 AD envelope: Trig, Gate modes, One shot or Loop, Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay: Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer, Utility modules (inverter, attenuators, VCA)
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- 64 sequence memories: Sequence Pitch, Gate, Velocity and Pressure on up to 64 steps, Alternatively, sequence modulations such as Gates, LFOs, AD Envelopes, Real-time or step recording modes, Arpeggiator/Looper
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- MIDI and USB I/O
- Type: Semi-modular Synth with Sequencer
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Pads: 16 x Velocity-sensitive, Pressure-sensitive Pads
- Polyphony: Monophonic synth
- Oscillators: 2 x VCO (Saw, Sine, Square, Triangle, Waveform mixing)
- LFO: 2 x LFO with sync (Saw, Sine, Triangle, Square, Random, Slew Random)
- Filter: 12dB per octave Steiner Parker filter
- Effects Types: Brute Factor Drive, Sweep Effects
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: 64 step sequencer, Real-time/Step recording, Arpeggiator/Looper
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Other I/O: 48 x 1/8" Patchbay
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Arturia MIDI Control Center
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, 2GHz Processor or higher
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 8 or later, 2GHz Processor or higher
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2.5A power supply (included)
- Height: 2.2"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 11"
- Weight: 7.7 lbs.
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Arturia products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.