Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Arturia MiniLab MkII MIDI Keyboard Controller
Compact, feature-packed, fun. More than just a portable keyboard, MiniLab MkII offers plug and play integration, inspiring sounds, and tactile control - your entire session in a box. The perfect introduction to sound exploration. Everything you need to make music, right out the box. MiniLab MkII removes all the barriers - plug it in via USB, install your free software instruments, and let the creativity flow. Simple integration gives you immediate and total control over your workflow. Intuitive controls, pads and 25-note keyboard let you experiment and interact with your music without hassle. A stunning selection of virtual instruments and production software comes included - craft inspiring tunes, pumping beats and professional mixes in no time.
The keyboard features a comfortable, accessible 25-note velocity-sensitive slimkey design. The addition of Pitch Bend and Mod touch strips, along with a sustain pedal input, makes MiniLab MkII the perfect platform for players on the move. The 2 banks of 8 pads are RBG backlit and pressure-sensitive, perfect for responsive beat-making, clip launching and tactile project control. 16 rotary encoders give you immediate access to your virtual instruments and mixing tools - tap into your session in real-time. You might have limited room in your home studio setup. Or perhaps you need a portable solution that you can easily slip into a rucksack. MiniLab MkII is among the most compact controllers of its kind. Add bus-powered functionality to the mix, and you can get creative no matter where you find yourself. ou can’t have portability without reliability. A rugged, high-quality construction ensures that MiniLab MkII can handle even the most demanding of schedules. And not only that - it looks the part and feels great to play too.
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 8 user presets
- Sustain pedal jack
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC
- Kensington Security Slot
- Keyboard: 25 Slim Keys, Synth Action with Velocity
- MIDI Control Surfaces: 1 x Touch-Sensor (Pitch-Bend), 1 x Touch-Sensor (Modulation), 8 x Pads (Pressure/Velocity-Sensitive), 14 x Rotary Encoders, 2 x Rotary Encoders (Clickable)
- Performance Functions: Octave Shift
- I/O: 1 x 1/4" TS Sustain Input, 1 x USB Type-B
- OS Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or Later, Windows 7 or Later
- Power Options: USB Bus Power
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.0 x 8.7 x 2.0" / 355.0 x 220.0 x 50.0 mm
- Weight: 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Arturia products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.