Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT - 15” Powered Speaker w/ Bluetooth
ZLX portable loudspeakers offer the best performance and reliability in their class, with components and engineering that work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the gig. Now with Bluetooth enabled wireless audio streaming, legendary ZLX performance becomes even more convenient with the ability to connect to any mobile device for streaming your music library.
QuickSmartDSP features best‑in‑class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system‑match, two‑band EQ, five user‑programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
High‑efficiency 1000 W Class‑D power amplifier delivers up to 127 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
EV‑patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
Three optimally located handles combined with a rugged composite structure provides the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
• EV-engineered components matched with a 1000-W Class-D amplifier
for best-in-class sound.
• Single-knob QuickSmart DSP control with LCD display and application and location presets- optimize performance to suit your style and space
• Input level meters and independent amplifier control ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
• Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
• Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment, enhancing audio impact and intelligibility
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 55 Hz - 18 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 42 Hz - 20 kHz
Maximum SPL: 127 dB
Coverage (H x V): 90⁰ x 60⁰
Power Rating: 1000 W
Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.8 - 0.5 A
LF Transducer: EVS-15K, 380 mm (15 in) woofer
HF Transducer: DH-1K
Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack (1) 3.5 mm Input and (1) XLR link Output
Grille: 18 Gauge steel with black powder coat
Dimensions: 685 mm x 426 mm x 383 mm (27 in x 17 in x 15 in)
Weight: 17.3 kg (38.0 lb)
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Electro-Voice products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.