Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Fender American Ultra Luxe Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar - 2-Color Sunburst
For players who demand the ultimate in performance and tone, American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses. Featuring stainless-steel frets and eye-catching custom colors with matching painted headcaps, the American Ultra Luxe Stratocaster is Ultra – elevated.
The American Ultra Luxe Stratocaster features a unique Augmented “D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for endless playing comfort and a tapered neck heel that allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 stainless steel medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. Sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional, supremely comfortable in any playing position. Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and TUSQ™ nut.
This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Includes premium molded hardshell case.
• 22 stainless steel medium-jumbo frets
• Three Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat single-coil pickups
• Augmented “D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
• 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard
• Includes premium molded hardshell case
STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
Stainless steel frets are significantly harder and smoother than traditional nickel-silver, giving them extreme durability and a glassy playing feel that makes bending easy.
AUGMENTED "D" NECK
The Augmented “D” neck profile is a refined hybrid shape with slightly more body than the Modern “D”. The profile becomes subtly fuller towards the twelfth fret, with shoulders that soften in the higher register. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum. The volume knob’s S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in switch position one and two.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording, becoming increasingly flat as it nears the upper register for choke-free bending.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
• Body Material Ash
• Body Finish Gloss Urethane
• Body Shape Stratocaster®
• Neck Material Maple
• Neck Finish Ultra Satin Urethane with Gloss Headstock Face
• Neck Shape Augmented “D”
• Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
• Fingerboard Material Maple
• Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
• Number of Frets 22
• Fret Size Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel
• Nut Material TUSQ™
• Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
• Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dot
• Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
• Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
• Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
• Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
• Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
• Configuration SSS
• Special Electronics S-1™ Switch Adds Neck Pickup Into Positions 1 and 2
• Bridge 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
• Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
• Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
• Pickguard 3-Ply Aged White
• Control Knobs Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
• Switch Tip Aged White
• Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
• Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
• Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Hardshell
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Fender products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.