Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Lewitt LCT 040 MATCH Instrument Condenser Microphone - Matched Pair
Your mic for easy instrument recordings. You want professional sound right from the moment you hit “record”? With the Lewitt LCT 040 MATCH recording instruments is as easy as it gets. Its tried and tested small diaphragm condenser capsule provides well-balanced sound with a pleasant high-end. The excellent transient response retains the natural musicality of your acoustic instruments - quick results with zero hassle. The LCT 040 MATCH is a great tool to get recording work done in no time. You still have to perform well, though.
The LCT 040 MATCH provides professionally refined sound, right from the moment you hit the "record" button. After thorough testing and adapting, we tailored the small diaphragm condenser capsule to give you a well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end. You'll achieve professional results easily. With its fast transient response, the LCT 040 MATCH makes your acoustic guitar sound crisp and defined. What you get is a mic for guitar recordings with fast attack and a sound that cuts through the mix.
Transients are the DNA of your instrument's sound. To retain the natural musicality of your instruments, the LCT 040 MATCH delivers an excellent transient response. The natural characteristics of hi-hat and snare are captured accurately. You get a punchy and precise reproduction of your drum kit’s unique sound. The LCT 040 MATCH is built to last yet it is lightweight thanks to its CNC'ed aluminum housing, weighing only 44 g or 1.6 oz. Together with its space-saving form factor positioning and setup become easy tasks.
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end
- Made for acoustic guitar and drum recordings
- Durable and light aluminum housing
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 2 Microphones
- Microphone Clip
- Transport Bag
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18.8 mV/Pa, -34.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 115 dB (A)
- Internal impedance; 203 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 7.2 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 83 mm, 0.9 dia. x 3.3 in
- Microphone net weight: 44.6 g, 1.6 oz
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Lewitt products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.