Overview of Orange Amps TH100H Guitar Amp Head
The TH100 takes the hugely popular TH30 blueprint and gives it 100 Watts of earth-shattering power. With jangly cleans and high-gain filth coexisting in perfect harmony, the sheer range of tones that can be dialed in from just six controls is nothing short of jaw-dropping. A quartet of EL34 valves provides a solid, musical foundation and switchable output power can be used to tailor the amp’s natural overdrive to any situation. To top it all off, our low-impedance, valve-buffered effects loop makes sure all your pedals are handled with finesse.
The Dirty channel features four carefully-crafted stages of gain and the same powerful Shape control first seen on our Thunderverb series. Sweeping the midrange from scooped to boosted, this all-in-one control makes fine-tuning your distorted tones easier than ever before. This channel remains unerringly focussed, steeped in complex harmonic overtones even at maximum gain settings.
The non-master volume Clean channel is a 2-stage design with a 2-band EQ, delivering sweet, crystalline cleans right up to the point of breakup, and classic crunch when pushed over the top. This channel works flawlessly with the EL34 power section to offer a great selection of more vintage tones with massive headroom.
With four EL34 valves and our famously heavy-duty proprietary transformers, the TH100’s hard-hitting and articulate 100 Watt power amp can also be switched down to 70, 50 or 30 Watts (using the 4 Valve/2 Valve switch and Full/Half Power modes). Whether you’re looking for hi-fi, modern tones or cranking out retro crunch, feel and dynamics are always retained – at any volume.
No modern amp would be complete without a great FX Loop. Our highly-transparent, all-valve design makes sure your signal path gets nothing but the best treatment, no matter how complex your pedal setup.
- ALL-VALVE HEAD WITH VALVE-BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP AND OUTPUT POWER SWITCHING
- CONTROLS: CLEAN CHANNEL: VOLUME, BASS, TREBLE, DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, SHAPE, VOLUME
- OUTPUT POWER: 30, 50, 70 OR 100 WATTS RMS (SWITCHABLE)
- VALVES: POWER AMP: 4X EL34, PREAMP: 4X ECC83/12AX7, FX LOOP: 1X ECC81/12AT7
- SPEAKER OUTPUT OPTIONS: 1 X 16 OHM CABINET CONNECTED TO THE 16 OHM OUTPUT, 1 X 8 OHM CABINET CONNECTED TO ONE OF THE 8 OHM OUTPUTS, 2 X 16 OHM CABINETS EACH CONNECTED TO ONE OF THE 8 OHM OUTPUTS
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 55 X 27 X 28 CM (21.65 X 10.63 X 11.02″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 15.55 KG (34.28 LB)
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Orange Amps products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.