Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer - Black
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features our first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We’ve fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile Nexus Series mixer has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX. Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play. Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux or your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad, or DJM-REC.
A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- ProDJ Link
- P-LOCK Fader Caps
- Auto Standby
- Compatible DJ Software: rekordbox dj
- DVS Control: rekordbox dvs ready (not included), Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Essentials
- Width: 13.11 in
- Height: 4.25 in
- Depth: 16.31 in
- Weight: 17.64 lb
- Frequency Range: 20 - 40000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono: 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic: 79 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 4
- Sound Color FX: Crush, Dub Echo, Filter, Noise, Sweep, Space
- Beat FX: Delay, Echo, Filter, Flanger, Helix, Phaser, Ping Pong, Pitch, Slip Roll, Spiral, Reverb, Roll, Trans, Vinyl Brake
- FX Frequency
- rekordbox Quantize
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
- CURVE Assignable
- Fader Curve: 3
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo, 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Talkover: 3 Position Switch
- Talkover Attenuator
What’s In The Box?
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Pioneer products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.