Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Shure SLX14 Wireless System w/ WA302 Instrument Cable H5: 518 - 542 MHz
The Shure SLX Series wireless microphone systems provide the performance and reliability needed for use in venues, sound reinforcement etc. The UHF system is available in up to 8 different bands, over a 24 MHz spectrum. This system includes the SLX4 receiver, SLX1 bodypack transmitter and WA302 instrument cable. The SLX4 receiver is rack or desktop mountable and features a diversity antenna design. The diversity design allows dual antennas to compete for the strongest possible reception. An XLR microphone level, and 1/4" phone line level outputs are featured. A comprehensive LCD display provides Frequency, Group and Channel information as well as transmitter battery status, audio level and more. The SLX1 transmitter is a UHF body pack transmitter. The transmitter is powered up to 8 hours on 2 AA size batteries and features a 4-pin microphone input jack, accommodating any Shure microphone featuring a TA4 connection. The SLX1 features an infrared sensor, allowing the transmitter to remotely sync frequency settings with the receiver. An adjustable mic / 0 dB / -10 dB switch allows input from guitars, instruments and microphones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Removable antennas and rack hardware included
- Shure’s Patented Audio Reference Companding improves sound quality
- Wide selection of Shure microphone heads, headsets and lavaliers
- Predictive Diversity technology for improved transmission quality
- Up to 12 compatible frequencies per band
- Furnished rack hardware included for single or double mounted installation in a standard 19“ rack.
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Rugged metal chassis
- Multi-function, backlit LCD on transmitter and receiver
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Shure products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.