Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Shure SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones
Designed for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent, the SRH940 reference headphones from Shure deliver accurate frequency response for tight bass and smooth high-end extension with minimal distortion. The lightweight design folds flat for easy storage and portability, while the padded headband offers superior comfort for extended wear. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long product life. Also includes a hard-zippered travel case and a threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provide maximum comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Folds flat and is adjustable for convenient storage and portability
- Detachable locking cable securely locks cable into ear cup and enables easy replacement
- Legendary Shure quality withstands the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable velour ear pads included to ensure long product life and maximum comfort
- Two included detachable cables (coiled & straight) provide flexible wearing options and easy replacement
- Zippered, hard travel case protects headphones when on-the-go or in storage
- Includes threaded ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter and two-year limited warranty
In The Box:
- 1 - Shure SRH940
- 1 - Threaded ¼” (6.3mm) Gold-Plated Adapter
- 1 - Detachable coiled cable
- 1 - Detachable straight cable
- 1 - Zippered, hard travel case
- 1 - Pair Replacement velour ear pads
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Shure products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.