Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Walrus Audio Eras Distortion Guitar Pedal
A new Era of gain is here with the Eras Five-State Distortion. Walrus is pouring on all the gasoline for a new high-gain distortion to create mythical level riffs that’ll leave everyone seeing red. Eras is a no apologies, high-gain distortion that’s ready to chug, shred, and palm mute with tight response and multiple distortion textures. Use the Blend knob at max for a full distortion onslaught or roll back the Blend knob to creatively stack and mix other dirt pedals placed in front of Eras. Great for bassists that want to blend in their dry signal as well. Anywhere you set it, the Eras is ready to deliver a diverse world of speaker ripping sounds.
The Eras features a five-position rotary knob that offers the following gain states:
- Tight mode with a slight mid-cut, LED hard clipping, and internal volume control. Fastest response, great for palm muting.
- Tight mode with a slight mid-cut and silicon hard clipping. Smooth with added compression.
- Dual clipping mode with a slight mid-cut and both silicon and LED hard clipping. Rich & full with added sustain.
- Rhythm mode with a deeper mid-cut, LED hard clipping, and internal volume control. Scooped mids, tight response.
- Rhythm mode with a deeper mid-cut and silicon hard clipping. Rhythmic, warm and full.
Think of each position as a different “flavor” of the pedal. Blend in dry signal or other pedals in combination with the gain states for a near-infinite amount of distortion sounds.
The Eras comes in a translucent red enclosure with yellow, cream, and black ink. Artwork by Adam Forster features an apocalyptical four-horned, winged bull ready to stampede into any mosh pit. The enclosure’s exact size is 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches. Power requirements are 9VDC, center negative (100mA minimum).
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Walrus Audio products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.