Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Yamaha DTX10KMRW- Electronic Drum Kit w/ DTX-PRO-X, DTP10M Mesh Pads, DTC10 Cymbals and Hardware - Real Wood
The DTX10 series is the flagship of the DTX lineup, combining the functionality of electronic drums with the sheer beauty of their acoustic counterparts. Featuring real drum sounds and real room ambience recorded in world renowned studios, playability that allows you to create sounds intuitively, inspiring feel and expressiveness, and the true beauty of real birch shells with the same finishes used on acoustic drums, the DTX10 series was born from the technology and sensibilities that Yamaha has cultivated over its many years of crafting drums.
- Featuring 2-ply Remo MESH heads for ultimate comfort, noise reduciton, and durability
- Acoustic 100% Birch shells made in Yamaha's own factory - Available in 2 beautiful finishes
- Brand new flagship module - DTXPROX - Yamaha's most advanced, expressive, and dynamic sound engine
- Faithful reproduction of real sound and ambience recorded in world-renowned studios.
- KIT MODIFIER Knobs - AMBIENCE, COMP, EFFECT - to create your own sounds
- New 17" Ride Cymbal with 3-zones and advanced hit-point detection
- New KP128 Kick Pad with acoustic shells, Remo mesh and multi-layer cushion design for ultimate feel
- Hex Rack included with Yamaha’s interchangeable hardware
- Includes the Yamaha’s robust HS740A hi-hat stand and SS662 snare stand with stability trusted by professional drummers.
- Bluetooth connectivity
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Yamaha products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.