Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Left-Hand - Texas Tea
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Stratocaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional and the S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in to any switch position. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
• Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
• Three Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat single-coil pickups
• “Modern D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
• 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
• Includes premium molded hardshell case
MODERN "D" NECK
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
The volume knob’s S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in to any switch position, while the treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
• Body Material Alder
• Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
• Body Shape Stratocaster®
• Body Binding None
• Neck Material Maple
• Neck Binding None
• Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
• Neck Shape Modern "D"
• Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
• Fingerboard Material Maple
• Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
• Number of Frets 22
• Fret Size Medium Jumbo
• Nut Material Bone
• Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
• Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots
• Truss Rod Bi-Flex™
• Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
• Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
• Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
• Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
• Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
• Configuration SSS
• Bridge 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
• Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
• Tuning MachinesDeluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
• Pickguard 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
• Control Knobs Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
• Switch Tip Aged White
• Neck Plate 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
• Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
• Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
• Case/Gig Bag Elite Molded Case (Included)
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Fender products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.