Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Arturia BeatStep MIDI Pad Controller
Arturia’s BeatStep: a degree of functionality and performance never seen before in a portable pad controller. BeatStep is highly versatile, capable of triggering clips in applications like Ableton Live, playing drums with BFD or EZDrummer, or tweaking synth parameters. Or doing all of those at once! BeatStep is also a 16-step analog sequencer, and it’s like a force of nature when it comes to creating interesting musical phrases for analog synthesizers, MIDI drum machines, keyboards and DAWs. Its advanced connectivity interfaces easily with a computer or iPad® using USB, a drum module with MIDI, or the CV/Gate inputs on an analog synthesizer.
- 16 backlit pads: Red = Control mode, Blue = SEQ mode, Velocity- and pressure-sensitive
- 16 assignable encoders with 2 modes: MIDI CC, NRPN/RPN
- Transport controls: Send MIDI clock with Start/Stop (internal sync), Send MMC Play and Stop messages
- Data Encoder: Volume MIDI CC#7 – Control Mode, Rate – in Sequence mode, Sequence Transpose – SHIFT + Data Encoder
- Kensington Lock port
- 16 user presets
- Multiple pad modes: Note data, MIDI CC data, Program Change with Bank Select
- Sequencer: 16 sequences, 16 steps each
- Pads: 16 x velocity/pressure-sensitive backlit pads
- Encoders/Pots: 16 assignable
- MIDI I/O: Out (1/8″ to 5-pin DIN Adapter Included)
- USB: 1 x Mini-B
- Other I/O: CV out, Gate out
- Compatibility: VST, RTAS, AU, AAX (Pro Tools 11)
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 or later
- Power Supply: Bus powered
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Arturia products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.