Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Arturia BeatStep Pro MIDI Pad Controller
With BeatStep Pro you are master of the performance, taking full control of virtual devices, analog and digital instruments, drum machines and iPad apps all at once. 16 Projects are instantly accessible, each of which contains 16 sequences per melodic sequencer and 16 patterns for the drum sequencer. That’s over 4000 possible combinations per Project! Each melodic sequence can be up to 64 steps long with individual articulation of pitch, velocity and gate time per note. These are the most powerful step sequencers ever made. The drum sequencer has 16 separate tracks per sequence (one per pad). Record in real time from the pads or use the step buttons for that classic drum machine workflow. BeatStep Pro brings together the most unique and sought-after performance effects available: a looper with a touch strip, a randomizer, swing settings and a slew of hands-on controls that will make your performances the stuff of legend. With BeatStep Pro you can connect to virtually any musical device within reach: computers, virtual instruments, modular synths, drum machines; anything with USB, MIDI in and out, CV/Gate outputs, Clock in and out, or DIN sync. From the oldest music technology to the newest and beyond, BeatStep Pro is bound to become the centerpiece of your setup and the heart of your creative efforts for many years to come.
- 2 monophonic step sequencers: Up to 64 steps per sequence, Note, velocity and gate time settings per step, Note tie
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad): MIDI controller mode, Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads, Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- Connectivity: CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates), 8 drum gate outputs, Clock sync with multiple standards, MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors, USB class compliant
- Supports full parameter and sequencing editing capability using our free MIDI Control Center software
- Kensington lock
- Type: Sequencer & Controller
- Tracks: 16-track drum sequencer
- Sequencer: 2 monophonic step sequencers
- Pads: 16
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB (2 x 1/8" to MIDI cable)
- USB: 1 x Micro-B
- Other I/O: 8 x drum gate outs, CV/Gate outs
- Word Clock: 2 x 1/8" (In, Out)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- Power Supply: USB Bus powered
- What's included: BeatStep Pro Unit, Quick Start, Registration Card, 2x MIDI adaptors, 1x Clock adaptor, 1x Anti groud-loop adaptor
- Instrument size : 16.3 x 6.4 x 1.4 inches (415 x 163 x 36mm)
- Instrument weight : 3.20 lbs. (1.450 Kg)
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Arturia products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.