Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Avid Pro Tools Carbon Audio Interface
For artists, bands, and producers, Pro Tools | Carbon is a new breed of audio interface—built to capture brilliance. It’s a hybrid audio production system that features incredible sound quality and combines the power of your native CPU with onboard HDX DSP acceleration. So you can push your computer to the limit when you mix and record through AAX DSP plugins with near-zero latency monitoring. All at the touch of a button. All in Pro Tools
- Achieve maximum Pro Tools performance with a hybrid system that harnesses onboard HDX DSP and native CPU power
- Record flawlessly through AAX DSP plugins in real time, enabling you to create polished cue mixes and track with zero audible latency
- Toggle any track from native to DSP processing mode, freeing up your CPU cores to handle virtual instruments and more creative mixing
- Capture every performance detail with up to 32-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, double precision clocking, and our most transparent mic preamp design ever
- Create, record, edit, and mix professional-quality music with Pro Tools, thousands of instrument sounds, and studio-staple effects and sound processors
- Expand your sonic possibilities with a special pack of premium plugins from Arturia, McDSP, Plugin Alliance, UVI, Native Instruments, and more
- Get all the I/O you need to record an entire band, with 25 x 34 simultaneous channels, including four headphone outs
- Optimize or change up the tone of your mics, guitars, and basses with Variable Z inputs
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Avid products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.