Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Decksaver Dust Cover for Allen & Heath QU16 Digital Mixer
As front of house engineers know, sometimes the sound booth (if there is one) is accessible to whoever feels like messing with your settings after sound check. Our professional mixer range puts a solid barrier between such intrusion, granting audio engineers peace of mind whatever the scenario. Designed and engineered in the UK specifically for the Allen & Heath QU16 Digital Mixing Desk and manufactured from polycarbonate, a tough transparent plastic rigorously tested before it carries our name. Shields faders and controls from dust, liquid and accidental impact whilst accommodating cables. Recommended by the industry, used by professionals.
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Keeps settings and controls in place when not in use.
- Weight 0.77 kg
- Length 44.5 cm
- Width 47.5 cm
- Height 4 cm
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the United Kingdom from tough, smoked/clear polycarbonate
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Decksaver products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.