Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Electro-Voice ELX200-10P - 10” Powered Speaker
The ELX200 series offers professional Electro‑Voice audio quality, precision control, and robust, EV‑engineered components in an ultra‑lightweight package - a truly potent blend of performance and portability.
ELX200-10P features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 130 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (10-inch EVS-10M woofer coupled with a DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver). Powered full-range models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and durable polypropylene enclosures, three M10 threaded mounting points and the proven ZLX handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX two-handle design for easy lifting.
Connector Types: (1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 degrees
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 degrees
Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
Depth: 319mm (12.56")
Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Composite
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 53 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 59 Hz - 18 kHz
Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
Height: 531mm (20.91")
HF Transducer: DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
LF Transducer: EVS-10M 254 mm (10 in)
Max. SPL/1m (calc): 130dB
Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
Power Rating: 1200W
Powered or Passive: Powered
Shipping Weight: 15.6kg (34.39 lbs)
Speaker Type: Full-Range
Suspension: (3) M10 suspension points
Weight Net: 13.5kg (29.76 lbs)
Width: 330mm (12.99")
Woofer Size: 10inch
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Electro-Voice products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.