Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Electro-Voice ELX200-15 - 15” Passive Speaker
The Electro-Voice ELX200 series speakers are engineered to deliver greater functionality than their predecessors, in lighter-weight, ultra-portable form factors with superb build quality and elegant design. Redone live performers, DJs, and production companies will be amazed by the value packed into each ELX200 unit. This ELX200 15" two-way passive speaker consists of a strong, lightweight composite enclosure with M10 suspension points, an integrated pole mount, and an ergonomically sound three-handle design. With the help of your amplifier, its 15" woofer and high-performance tweeter will generate a superb balance of low-end power and high-end clarity to keep the crowd engaged until the last song plays.
ELX200 series loudspeakers deliver heavyweight sonics, but don't worry; load-in and -out will be a cinch, thanks to a light but strong composite cabinet that is built tour-tough. The ELX200 15" also features a three-handle design that gives you comfortable carry options to lessen strain to an even greater degree. Plus, its small footprint makes it great for use as a stage monitor in tight performance spaces.
- 15" woofer and high-performance tweeter for excellent low-end punch and high-end clarity
- Lightweight, easy-to-carry passive speaker engineered for optimal performance
- Works great as a stage monitor in tight performance spaces
- 3-handle design makes load-in and -out easier and helps prevent injuries
- 1200 W (peak), 130 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-15M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
- Available Color Black or White
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m) 95dB
- Connector Type Dual NL4
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60°
- Crossover Frequency 1.6 kHz
- Enclosure Material Polypropylene composite
- Family ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 52 Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 77 Hz - 16 kHz
- Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- HF Transducer DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc) 130dB
- Minimum Impedance 7.0Ω
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) 300W/1200W
- Power Rating 1200W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency 42Hz
- Shipping Weight 47.18lbs (21.4kg)
- Speaker Type Full-Range
- Suspension (3) M10 suspension points
- Woofer Size 15inch
Speaker Dimensions (15")
- Height: 19.70"
- Width: 16.80"
- Depth: 15.50"
- Weight: 41.20 lbs
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Electro-Voice products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.