Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Empress Effects Echosystem - Guitar Pedal
Spanning the gamut of known delay possibilities and beyond, the Echosystem could be the ultimate delay-crafting tool. Faithful emulations of classics like digital, tape and analog delays are numerous, as well as Empress' own take on each of these delay styles. Moving beyond the traditional, the vast amount of sonic ground the Echosystem can cover becomes apparent. Check out the ambient modes when you're feeling chilled out, or perhaps a visit to the multi tap modes for a taste of inspiration.
The Dual Engine functionality allows any 2 of these delays to be used together, routed in either parallel, series, or left/right configurations.
• 6+ studio quality algorithms and counting - The pedal has 12 algorithm types, all with multiple variations. For example, there are 4 different tape delays on tap.
• Classic Sounds - Emulations of classic tape and analog units are available, as well as our take on these types of delay.
• Easy to use and fast to dial in - All the algorithm controls are sitting on a knob in front of you, no fiddling through laborious menus.
• Up to 35 Presets - Settings can be saved to 35 presets. With three stomp switches, accessing the presets is easy.
• 2 Preset Modes - Bank style or scrolling style preset modes.
• Cabinet Simulator - 3 variations to choose from, perfect for recording, practicing or for gigs without an amp.
• Output Transformer - Get hum-free operation when operating in stereo with two amps. Output 2 is isolated with a transformer to eliminate nasty ground loops.
• High Quality Audio - 48kHz sampling, with 24 bit conversion and 32 bit internal processing.
• Analog Dry Path - Dry signal is left untouched, and blended with the wet signal using VCA.
• Unsurpassed Connectivity - The Universal Control Port allows you to connect an expression pedal, external tap switch, control voltage, external audio input and MIDI - all using a standard 1/4" jack!
• 12 Modes - Digital, Tape, Analog, Multi, Mod, Filter, Ambient, Delay and Reverb, Reverse, Stutter, Lo-Fi and Whisky
Input Impedance: 1MΩ
Output Impedance: 100Ω
Output Impedance (transformer): 600Ω
Frequency Response (-3dB, dry): 10Hz 50kHz
Frequency Response (-3dB, wet): 10Hz 23.4kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion (dry): 0.09%
Total Harmonic Distortion (wet): 0.22%
Dynamic Range (dry): 106.9 dBA
Dynamic Range (wet): 105.5 dBA
Input Headroom (dry): +10.0 dBu
Input Headroom (wet, no pad): +0.5 dBu
Input Headroom (wet, 6dB pad): +5.7 dBu
Input Headroom (wet, 12dB pad): +10.8 dBu
Output Headroom: +16.2dBu
Power Input Connector: 2.1mm Barrel Connector
Power Input Voltage: 9V
Required Current: 300mA
Dimensions (including controls): 5.7" x 3.75" x 2.25" (14.5cm x 9.5cm x 5.7cm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (0.68 kg)
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Empress Effects products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.