Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Fender '57 Custom Champ Guitar Combo Amplifier - Lacquered Tweed
One of the most popular amplifiers of all time lives again in the '57 Custom Champ. Renown for its flexibility, ease-of-use and knockout tone, this is the classic sound heard on thousands of recordings. A wide variety of playable tones inhabit this hand-wired performer—from crisp, classic cleans to naturally compressed overdrive that responds remarkably to guitar volume and picking dynamic changes.
- Series: American Hand-Wired
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Lacquered Tweed
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer - Black
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5Y3)
- Cabinet Material: Finger-Joined Solid Pine
- Handle: Vintage-Style Leather with Nickel Mounting Hardware
- Speakers: One - 8" Weber® Special Design with Alnico Magnet
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Tubes: 1 x 6V6
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AY7
- Dimensions: 12.40x16.90x17.90 IN
- Weight: 19.70 LB
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Fender products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.