Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Fender Chrissie Hynde Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar - Ice Blue Metallic
Telecaster in hand, Chrissie Hynde formed The Pretenders in 1979 and quickly established the band as a rock and roll powerhouse. Chrissie’s churning Tele rhythms have been the heartbeat of the band’s rugged sound from the very beginning.
The Chrissie Hynde Telecaster features an alder body finished in Faded Ice Blue Metallic Road Worn® lacquer, a custom mid-‘60s “C”-shaped maple neck with a 7.25” radius fingerboard - exactly matching Chrissie’s original, vintage-output Chrissie Hynde Tele pickups and a chrome mirror pickguard—all matching the unmistakable look and feel of Hynde’s treasured ’65 model.
• Alder body in Faded Ice Blue Metallic Road Worn™ finish
• Custom Mid-‘60s ”C”-Shaped Maple Neck with 7.25” Radius Rosewood fingerboard
• Custom Chrissie Hynde Single-Coil Pickups
• Chrome Mirror Pickguard
• Fender Vintage-Style 6-Saddle Tele Bridge
• Road Worn® Hardware
CUSTOM CHRISSIE HYNDE TELECASTER PICKUPS
Voiced to replicate the exact sound of the original 1965 Telecaster pickups in Chrissie’s guitar, these single-coil Tele pickups have classic vintage tone.
ALDER BODY IN FADED ICE BLUE METALLIC ROAD WORN FINISH
Fender’s Road Worn™ process recreates the vintage original look of Chrissie’s iconic Telecaster, a well-loved 1960s model.
CUSTOM MID-‘60S-“C”-SHAPED NECK WITH 7.25” RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD
Chrissie Hynde-approved Mid-60s-“C” shape neck profile recreates the feel of her original 1965 Tele, while the 7.25” radius fingerboard and Vintage Tall frets provide era-correct playability.
CHROME MIRROR PICKGUARD
Features custom chrome “mirror”-style pickguard – a classy touch to match Chrissie’s personal Tele.
VINTAGE-STYLE 6-SADDLE TELECASTER BRIDGE
The Chrissie Hynde Telecaster features a vintage-style 6-saddle bridge.
ROAD WORN™ HARDWARE
The hardware on this guitar features Fender’s Road Worn treatment, giving it a broken-in look and feel.
• Body Material Alder
• Body Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Body Shape Telecaster®
• Neck Material Maple
• Neck Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Neck Shape Mid '60s "C"
• Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
• Fingerboard Material Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
• Number of Frets 21
• Fret Size Vintage Tall
• Nut Material Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
• Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
• Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
• Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
• Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
• Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
• Configuration SS
• Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Stainless Steel Saddles
• Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
• Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
• Pickguard 1-Ply Chrome
• Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
• Switch Tip Black
• Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
• Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
• Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Hardshell
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Fender products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.