Overview of Fender Rumble 410 Cabinet (Black and Silver)
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Rumble Series speaker cabinets have been re-voiced to produce a superior level of sonic detail and low-frequency translation. And for even greater performance and convenience, all Rumble cabinets are equipped with Fender's patented Magnetic Rumble Head-Attachment System. Additional upgrades include Eminence drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
• Speaker Jack: One 1/4", One Speakon
• Power Handling: 1000 watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
• Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with Full/Off/-6dB Switch
• Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
• Handle: Two Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
• Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
• Amplifier Depth: 14.5 (36.8 cm)
• Amplifier Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
• Amplifier Height: 25" (63.5 cm)
• Amplifier Weight: 62.5 lbs. (28.35 kg)
• Speaker: Four - 10 Eminence Ceramic Magnet Speakers
• Impedance: 8 ohms
• Unique Features: Classic Fender styling, Eminence-Designed speakers, upgraded compression tweeter, patented Magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System, removable front grille, ported cabinet design, 13 lbs. lighter than previous model.
• Casters: Pop-out Casters Included
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Fender products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.