Overview of Fender Rumble 800 HD (Black)
The Fender Rumble 800 800W bass amp head is ideal for almost any genre of music; at 800 watts, it has plenty of power to spare. The simple-to-use interface makes it easy to dial-in the right bass tone for any gig. Its pure low-end and high-quality tone-shaping tools will please any bassist who desires a high-powered, lightweight rig. Like all Fender bass amplifiers, the Rumble 800 head delivers thick, natural tone that sits perfectly in your live or studio mix. Includes footswitch and padded carrying bag.
• Power: 800W, 2/4/8 ohms (switchable)
• Switchable Overdrive circuit
• Controls: 4-band EQ controls, three-button tone voicing
• XLR Line Out (pre-Master) with ground lift switch
• EQ: Bass, Low-mid, High-mid, Treble
• Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" aux
• Outputs: 2 x SpeakON, 1 x XLR (direct out)
• 1 x 1/4" footswitch included
• Compatible with patented Fender magnetic attachment system on all Rumble speaker cabinets
• Weight: 5.8 lb.
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Fender products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.