Overview of Ibanez GVB1006-AM - Gerald Veasley 6 Signature W/Case-Amber
Styled in an amber finish, the Ibanez Gerald Veasley Signature Series GVB1006 is a six-string electric bass with a figured maple top and an alder body. The three-piece 34" scale neck is fashioned out of maple and wenge, and it sports a rosewood fingerboard with 24 medium frets and abalone oval inlays. Strings are affixed to the body with a Mono-Rail 4 bridge, while a Graph Tech Black Tusq XL nut is utilized at the bottom of the fingerboard.
For electronics, the bass sports two Bartolini P45C pickups, one in the bridge and another in the neck. These pickups offer an extended frequency response, a lively resonance, and versatile tones. The pickups have been paired with an Aguilar OBP3 preamp for further tone shaping. This preamp offers boosts and cuts in both treble and bass frequencies, as well as a switchable mid-frequency push/pull selector located in the midrange knob.
A volume knob and a pickup balancer knob are provided as well. This bass comes with a hardshell case.
- neck type: GVB3pc Maple/Wenge neck
- top/back/body: Figured Maple topAlder body
- fretboard: RosewoodAbalone oval inlay
- fret: Medium fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: MR4 bridge
- string space: 14mm
- neck pickup: Bartolini® P45C-B neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Bartolini® P45C-T bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Aguilar® OBP-3 preamp w/Mid frequency selector (push/pull)
- factory tuning: 1C, 2G, 3D, 4A, 5E, 6B
- strings: Dunlop DBSBN40100 + .030/.120
- string gauge: .030/.040/.060/.080/.100/.120
- nut: Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- hardware color: Cosmo black
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Ibanez products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.