Overview of Ibanez GWB35-BKF - Gary Willis Signature 5 (Mb300C Optional)-Black Flat
Go fretless with the Ibanez GWB35 Gary Willis signature model 5-string bass guitar. Gary Willis, a fusion-icon, has designed an affordable bass with Ibanez that incorporates many of the features from his more expensive bass. The light basswood body, maple neck, and ebony fretboard are comfortable enough for marathon jam sessions. The custom-wound pickup and 2-band EQ let you sculpt your perfect tone in seconds. From funk to rock to fusion, the Ibanez GWB35 Gary Willis 5-string bass has you covered.
- neck type: GWB3pc Maple neck
- top/back/body: Basswood body
- fretboard: Ebony fretboard, Off-set white dot inlay
- fret: Fretless
- bridge: Std. bridge
- string space: 16.5mm
- bridge pickup: SFR-GWB bridge pickup, Passive
- equaliser: EQB-GWII 2-band EQ
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings: D'Addario® EXP165-5
- string gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105/.135
- hardware color: Black
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Ibanez products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.