Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Ibanez PWM20 Paul Waggoner Signature Electric Guitar w/ Bag
• neck type Wizard III3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
• top/back/body Ash (44mm) body
• fretboard Rosewood fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
• fret Jumbo frets
• number of frets 24
• bridge Edge-Zero II bridge
• string space 10.8mm
• neck pickup Mojotone® PW Hornet (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
• bridge pickup Mojotone® PW Hornet (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
• factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
• string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
• nut Locking nut
• hardware color Cosmo black
• NECK DIMENSIONS
• Scale : 648mm
• a : Width 43mm at NUT
• b : Width 58mm at 24F
• c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
• d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
• Radius : 400mmR
• OTHER FEATURES
• Recommended Case M300C
• Gig bag included
• Coil-tap switch
Wizard III 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Mojotone® PW Hornet pickups
The PWM is loaded with Paul's signature Mojotone PW Hornet pickups.
The "PW Hornet" humbucker is specially-designed to provide a wide variety of progressive tones, from pristine cleans to heavy leads and chunky chord voicings, without going mushy on the lows or harsh on the highs. The girth and clarity of its coil-tapped tones combined with its dynamic pick attack response make the "PW Hornet" a well-balanced and versatile high-output humbucker pickup.
Edge-Zero II tremolo
The Edge Zero II bridge design features a lower profile tremolo for playing comfort and stud lock function for stable tuning.
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Ibanez products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.