Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Lewitt DTP 340 REX Bass Drum Microphone
Your mic for powerful kick drum sounds. The Lewitt DTP 340 REX is a drum microphone designed to accurately capture the sound of your kick. Switch between two sounds for more flexibility in the studio and onstage. Detailed and powerful, for kick drums and other bass-heavy instruments. You can activate an integrated EQ that delivers massive sound by emphasizing frequencies from 70 to 150 Hz and from 3 to 5 kHz, optimizing the mic for use on the kick drum. You'll get an amazing sound right away, perfectly tailored to your application.
With the DTP 340 REX, you'll get massive yet clear kick drum and bass recordings, in your studio and onstage. The capsule is specifically designed to replicate low frequencies with precision and punch. You don't need any additional clip to use your DTP 340 REX - you can mount it directly on your mic stand. The cardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired source - side and rear sounds are effectively rejected.
- Dynamic instrument microphone
- Switchable sound characteristics
- For kick drum and other bass-heavy sources
- Rugged body and hardened steel mesh grille
- Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Transport bag included
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 ... 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: =FFR 0.4 mV/Pa, -69 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity: +EFR 0.4 mV/Pa, -69 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 500 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 71 dia. x 158 mm, 2.8 dia. x 6.2 in
- Microphone net weight: 740 g, 26.1 oz
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Lewitt products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.