Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Lewitt INTERVIEWER Omnidirectional Interview Microphone
This extremely sturdy dynamic microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern. Its capsule is fully rubber mounted. In combination with the INTERVIEWER new coating technology, all handling noise is reduced to a minimum while offering a safe and comfortable grip. Tailored for voice reproduction the INTERVIEWER provides you with crystal clear results in almost any situation. This hassle-free tool makes it easy to concentrate on what is essential, that is “now.”
Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure-borne noise caused by hand-movement and decouples the capsule from the casing. New coating materials reduce all handling noise even more while offering safe and comfortable grip.
- No proximity effect
- No off-axis muddiness
- Linear frequency response
- Transport bag included
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 1.33 mV/Pa, -57.58 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 235 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: wiremesh ø - 36 mm | handle ø - 22 mm | total length - 272.7 mm , wiremesh ø - 1.42 in | handle ø - 0.87 in | total length - 10.74 in
- Microphone net weight: 250 g, 8.82 oz
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Lewitt products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.