Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Supercardioid Performance Microphone
Your mic to cut through the densest of live mixes. The Lewitt MTP 840 DM is a supercardioid handheld performance microphone. Its tailored frequency response ensures that your vocals will cut through every mix. The unique Active Mode boosts sensitivity by up to 12 dB while output impedance stays low. Refined electronics and superior capsule design make the MTP 840 DM a unique tool for onstage use. Give your signal some extra gain. Boost your signal by up to 12 dB via a phantom-powered amplifier in Active Mode for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth.
Plug in and rock. No EQ required. We tailored the frequency response to make your vocals cut through even the densest mix, with great presence and clarity. Plus, you do not require an EQ to be heard. Just plug it in and perform. Remove the mesh, and you'll find switches to activate a low-cut at 150 Hz or 250 Hz to reduce structure-borne noise. You can tame the proximity effect and adapt the mic to your individual preference.
The supercardioid polar pattern allows for high gain before feedback and guarantees maximum isolation of your voice - side and rear sounds are effectively rejected.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Active mode to boost sensitivity
- Tailored vocal sound
- Low-cut settings
- Supercardioid pattern
- Mic Clip
- Transport Bag
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 ... 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3.5 mV/Pa, -49 dBV/Pa
- Signal / noise ratio: 75 dB (A)
- Equivalent noise level; 19 dB (A)
- Dynamic range, passive mode: 135 dB
- Dynamic range, active mode: 121 dB, 0 dB gain / 115 dB, 6 dB gain / 109 dB, 12 dB gain
- Gain settings, active mode: 0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB
- Low-cut filter: linear / 150 Hz (12 dB/oct) / 250 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 600 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 5.5 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 51 dia. x 183 mm, 2 dia. x 7.2 in
- Microphone net weight: 336 g, 11.85 oz
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Lewitt products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.