Overview of PreSonus SW5E 5-Port AVB Switch with PoE
An AVB network relies on an intelligent AVB switch to analyze network traffic and ensure that critical audio data is prioritized when connecting more than two devices. This guarantees the low-latency, high-quality audio performance for which AVB is known. The PreSonus® SW5E AVB switch fully complies to the AVB standard while providing Power over Ethernet (PoE) to devices that can take advantage of it, like the PreSonus EarMix 16M.
Equipped with five locking Ethernet connections, the PreSonus SW5E AVB switch provides Power over Ethernet for up to four devices on the network. An unpowered Link connection makes it easy to add AVB switches as your network needs grow. Network Activity and Link indicators allow you to verify your network data is flowing correctly.
We worked hard to make sure that the SW5E provides the most stable AVB networking possible but we didn't overlook the rigors of live sound and touring. That’s why the SW5E boasts the sturdiest build quality of any product in PreSonus’ history. An internal power supply means there's no clumsy wall wart to get bumped from the wall, and locking XLR Ethernet connections ensure your mission-critical network doesn’t get accidentally unplugged.
- Ports and Indicators
- 5 Locking XLR Ethernet AVB jacks
- 4 ports with PoE
- PoE power indicators
- Network Link/Activity indicators
- Switches and Power
- PoE power on/off
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Rugged metal chassis
- Rack mountable (screws to a rack tray)
- AVB Ports: 5 Locking XLR Ethernet
- PoE Ports: 4
- PoE Supported: IEEE 802.3at-2009 (Type 1)
- Operational Bandwidth: 10 / 100 / 1 Gigabit
- Front Panel: 5 Activity LEDs, 4 PoE active LEDs
- Power: 100-230V, 50-60 Hz, 65W
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.5" x 7" (44 x 217 x 178 mm)
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for PreSonus products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.