Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of ProX XZF-BWING Flip-Ready Case for Behriger WING
The ATA-300-rated ProX ZCase Flip-Ready Easy Retracting Hydraulic Lift Case is designed to protect and transport the Behringer Wing Console.
Featuring a patent-pending hydraulic lift system that provides easy movement from a vertical transport position to the horizontal operation position with little physical effort, the case provides an integrated rotational mechanism, which is attached to the console mounting bed and uses gas springs to lift the console into position. Simply open the two lower doors, and pull the console, letting the case do the heavy lifting. For the first time, a single person can easily set up a large pro console.
The case also includes a 6" deep doghouse with left and right openings for snakes and 1 RU of space below the console. The rugged case is constructed from laminated plywood with aluminum edging, heavy-duty steel ball corners, recessed butterfly twist locks, and rubber spring-action recessed handles. A Vibro-Insulation system provides internal vibration protection during transport. Four industrial-grade 4" locking casters offer magnetic positioning for ease in setup. Additionally, there are two storage spaces inside the doors.
- Flip-Ready ATA-300 flight/road case
- Vibro-Insulation System for internal vibration protection
- Two storage spaces in doors
- 1 RU space below console
- ZCase patent pending rotational mechanism
- Case hardware from Penn Elcom
- Rubber spring-action recessed handles
- Recessed industrial butterfly twist-lock latches
- Easy-locking, precision-fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Handles on case cover tops for easy removal by one person
- Heavy and powerful steel-ball corners and dual-anchor rivets
- Four industrial-grade 4" locking casters with magnetic positioning
- Laminated 3/4, 1/2 and/or 3/8” plywood and other solid wood components
- Large 6" deep doghouse with left and right openings for snakes and a brush filler for small wires
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for ProX products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.