Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Revv GENERATOR 120 MK3 4-Channel 120W/10W Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
The Revv Amplification Generator 120 MK3 is the world’s first stereo-direct-output reactive load & impulse response tube amp. Not only does it bring you 4 channels of all-tube finely-tuned boutique Canadian tone based on feedback from world-class touring artists, session guitarists, & audio engineers – it also features Two notes Audio Engineering Torpedo-embedded DynIR Virtual Cabinet technology for going direct to FOH, studio monitors, or headphones. No cabinet required.
But it doesn’t stop there! A state-of-the-art noisegate & lush reverb are built right in! All accompanied by a host of switching & voicing updates to make getting the sound in your head faster than ever.
Generator 120 MK3 features all 4 of Revv Amplification’s channels, each an original circuit! These have received many voicing updates for MK3. The clean Blue Channel is chimey with tons of headroom, & now includes a “Wide” switch to give you a wide-range frequency boost for more push & sustain. The crunch Green Channel feature 3 all-new drive modes to take this dynamic channel from edge of breakup, to clear overdrive, to classic stack tones. High gain Purple Channel is famous for its razor-sharp metal clarity, & now in MK3 it receives more low end & saturation with no loss in tightness. Finally, highest gain Red Channel has an all new touch-sensitive feel which takes you from warm oldschool overdrive to the most massive modern tones available.
Revv Amplification is committed to bringing you the most complete amplifier experience available. Clarity, feel, & tone – for stage, studio, & home.
The Generator 120 MK3 is the culmination of 6 years of Revv Amplification and a lifetime of a guitarist’s passion. When President & Lead Designer Dan Trudeau was discovered building amps in his basement – we knew there was magic – but no one could have anticipated he would be here today leading the charge into the next generation of guitar amplification. Not only is this creating an entire new class of amplifier fueled by cutting edge first-in-class technology – it brings the most crushing, inspiring, and versatile tube tone directly to musicians everywhere. The Revv Generator 120 MK3 gives you clarity, feel, and tone; for stage, studio, and home.
- Go Direct – Stereo direct out Two notes Audio Engineering Torpedo-embedded reactive load & DynIR Virtual Cabinets
- Revv’s Trademark Gain – Totally unique, tight & full, with multi-voice switching
- No Compromise Clean – Organic, touch-sensitive Nashville cleans & crunch
- 100% Tube – Handmade in Canada with premium components
- Fully Controllable – Recall presets or send commands via footswitch or MIDI
- Noise Gate & Reverb – State-of-the-art & built right in
- All tube design – 5 – 12AX7 , 4 – 6L6GC
- 4 Channels: Clean, Crunch and two switchable, variable gain channels
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Signature Wide, Drive, and Aggression switches
- Bright switch on all channels
- Cut switch on both overdrive channels allows for brighter distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies
- Fat switch on both overdrive channels to thicken your high gain tones
- Built in digital reverb
- Built in noise gate
- Dual master volume controls
- Presence and depth controls
- Two notes Torpedo-embedded Virtual Cabinet selector
- Headphone output jack
- Two notes editable via Bluetooth
- Illuminated color changing acrylic badge
- LED lighting for control verification
- MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality for easy MIDI programming control
- Foot switch included with regular switching duties (channels, wide, drive, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite amplifier settings to one of the 6 banks
- Cabinet lighting port to illuminate speaker cabinet badge
- Transparent serial effects loop
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker output jacks
- Internal load (automatically engages when no cabinet is detected)
- Power scaling from 120w down to 10w
- Ground lift switch
- Two notes Torpedo-embedded Stereo XLR Outputs
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
- Baltic birch head shell
- Dimensions: 26.5” × 10” × 10.5”
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Handcrafted in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build
- 5-Year limited warranty
- International Voltages Available: 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Revv Amplification products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.