Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Rode Microphones NT1000 1'' Studio Condenser Microphone
With its ultra-low 6dBA self-noise and transformerless circuitry, the RØDE NT1000 exhibits exceptional performance when recording both vocals and instruments.
Voiced for versatility, it has been hailed by many as the ultimate microphone for grand piano and drum overheads. The NT1000 is also a fantastic vocal microphone.
The RØDE NT1000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large diaphragm 1” gold-sputtered capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Full frequency response
- Ultra low noise
- High strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: Unity-gain closed-loop impedance converter; JFET input with bipolar buffering
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 140dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 13.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 6dBA
- Power Options: P24, P48
- Weight: 682.00g
- Dimensions: 209.00mmH x 54.00mmW x 54.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Rode Microphones products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.