Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Rode Microphones VXLR Pro Transformer-Balanced 3.5mm TRS to XLR Adaptor
The Rode Microphones VXLR Pro is a 3.5mm female TRS mini-jack to male XLR adaptor for connecting RØDE on-camera microphones such as the VideoMic NTG to devices with an XLR input. It features a transformer to balance the signal, making it ideal when using long cable runs. It also converts 12-48V phantom power to 4V plug-in power, allowing microphones like the VideoMicro and VideoMic GO to receive power from XLR devices, and features a locking connector for added security.
- 3.5mm TRS mini-jack to XLR adaptor
- Transformer-balanced output
- Converts 12-48V phantom power to 4V plug-in power
- Locking connector
- VideoMic NTG
- Wireless GO
- VideoMic Pro
- VideoMic Pro+
- VideoMic GO
- RØDELink Filmmaker Kit • SmartLav+ (when used with SC3 adaptor)
- Output Connection: 3-pin XLR
- Inputs: 3.5mm TRS
- Phantom Power: 4V plug-in power when phantom power (P24 and P48) is supplied
- Weight (grams): 84
- Dimension (millimetres): Length: 69.9 / Width: 20 / Depth: 21
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Rode Microphones products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.