Overview of Rolls VP29 Phono Preamp
The VP29 is a briliant phono preamplifier. Its circuitry is designed not only to provide the exact RIAA equalization curve, but smooth and quiet operation.
- RIAA Equalization
- RCA inputs/outputs - 1/8 inch (3.5mm) TRS output.
- AC adapter included
- Input Sensitivity: 42 dB gain 1kHz, 47k Ohms
- Input Capacitance: 120pf
- Sensitivity: 5mV for 635mV output
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Frequency Response: / - .5 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz (Conforms to RIAA Equalization Curve)
- PWR: 9 - 15 VDC
- THD .01% @ 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: >83 dB unweighted
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- Size: 3.25" x 2" x 1.5"
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Rolls products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.