Overview of Shure AD610 ShowLink Wireless Access Point
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink® connection between all linked transmitters and receivers. ShowLink technology offers unprecedented remote control and monitoring for easy coordination of clean, usable frequencies no matter what kind of RF environment you face. The AD610 ShowLink® access point enables real-time remote control of all ShowLink-enabled Axient® transmitters, including both ADX and AXT series models. The access point allows comprehensive management of transmitter parameters from the receiver or Wireless Workbench® using 2.4 GHz (IEEE 802.15.4) wireless communication. All parameter changes occur without interruption to the performer. Multiple access points can extend the operational range or increase the number of transmitters supported on the ShowLink network. The access point features true diversity antenna inputs along with mounting points for ¼"-20 and M6 x 1.0 thread.
- Wireless network connectivity between all linked transmitters and access points
- Enables real-time wireless remote control of up to 24 transmitters per access point
- ShowLink® offers ability to adjust gain, change frequencies, mute signals, and more
- True Diversity antenna scheme maintains a robust link in the 2.4GHz frequency range
- Automatic channel selection scans the 2.4GHz range for the best channel. Scans can be saved for future analysis in Wireless Workbench
- Automatic frequency agility moves the network to the best available channel if single degrades
- High power option for extended range, accessible via Wireless Workbench (region-dependent)
- Compatible with Axient Digital ADX series and Axient analog systems
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Shure products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.