Scroll for more images and video!
Overview of Shure Beta 27 Supercardioid Condenser Microphone
Instrument microphone stands out as the only side-address, supercardioid condenser microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement. It features a switchable low-frequency filter and a 3-layer internal pop filter to reduce background noise. The BETA®27 side-address condenser microphone is precision engineered for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications. Its flat frequency response and low self-noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. A tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources.
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1” externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Shure products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.