Overview of Shure SE215 Sound-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Earphones Black Set
SE215 Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones provide clear sound and deep bass through a single, high-definition driver. Discrete, secure design includes a detachable cable with wireform to keep earphones in place and cables out of the way. Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise. Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves for custom fit.
- Single dynamic driver delivers clear sound with deep bass performance in a discrete, durable design.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music.
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage.
- Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Shure products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.