Overview of Shure UA846Z2/LC GLX-D Frequency Manager, Less Antenna Cables
The UA846Z2/LC GLX-D Frequency Manager, Less Antenna Cables from Shure connects up to six GLXD4R wireless rackmount receivers and offers improved channel count over GLX-D systems. It can be used to provide rock-solid RF performance and frequency management when operating multiple wireless receivers for live stage, theater, rehearsal, and other sound reinforcement applications. The rackmount Frequency Manager system increases channel count and reduces the number of required antennas and power supplies when using multiple GLXD4R receivers simultaneously. It coordinates receiver scans of the 2.4 GHz RF environment and uses the clearest possible transmission and backup frequencies. Each receiver can be linked via the RF ports for traditional antenna distribution too. Additionally, the wireless receivers can operate in the most spectrally efficient manner. If there is interference, the system automatically transitions to backup frequencies. The UA846Z2/LC provides power for up to six GLXD4R receivers, which eliminates the need for power strips or multiple outlets. This system operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band.
- Provides advanced frequency management to a linked receiver community for improved RF performance and increased channel count
- Link multiple receivers via RF ports for traditional antenna distribution
- Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best frequencies
- Identifies and assigns optimal frequencies to receiver/transmitter pairs
- In case of interference, automatically and seamlessly transitions to backup frequencies
- Provides power to the GLXD4R receivers, eliminating need for power strips or multiple outlets
- Globally‐unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band
Music City Canada is an authorized reseller for Shure products. Purchases are backed with full manufacturer warranty in Canada. All orders ship from our Canadian warehouse.